I like: Chuck Berry, Lou Reed, The Kinks, The Clash, The Undertones
- Born 1959 in Paris, France
- 1976-1977: Lives one year in Port Washington, WI, USA (AFS Program)
- 1978: First gig at Festival de La Cité (Rennes). This was to become the famous Transmusicales Festival
- Exposed to the emerging punk & ska movement (The Clash, The Undertones, Madness...)
- 1980-1981: Lives one year in the UK (Plymouth, Devon)
- 1983: Meets Louis-Philippe (aka Philippe Auclair). Engineers and plays on his first demos. The duet is signed as "The Border Boys"
by Les Disques du Crépuscule (Brussels), an antenna of Factory records
- 1984: First EP "Tribute" by the Border Boys on Les Disques du Crépuscule.
Listen - Produced by Andy Paley, of Ramones, Jonathan Richman and Brian Wilson fame
- 1986: The Border Boys split. One posthumous album was published in 1995, with some songs engineered by champollion, others
recorded with a full Border Boys band including Jacques Delorenzi on bass, and others recorded by Louis-Philippe on his own
Listen to an extract
- 1990: Moves to the French Riviera
- 1992: Founds "The Managers", a blues band playing for beers and the odd money. Recorded 2 albums along the way
- 2003: Becomes a frontman and forms "Loops & Champo", an electro-rock solo act
- 2005: Records and publishes "Riviera Electro-rock", a 6-song EP
- 2007: Founds "Routes Productions", indie label based on the French Riviera. Records 4 demos and 7 albums
- 2008: Records and publishes "Sonic Shite" under his name, 6-song EP
- 2017: "Les fous", 11 tracks recorded at Sonic Studios + new band: "Lo Velvet", combining Lou Reed/VU songs and originals
Facebook: "champollion rock rock"